By visiting www.yogadome.cayou are consenting to our terms of services and all related policies that are referenced herein.
By using the Site all visitors, referred to as “user”, “you” and “your”, are bound by these Terms of Service. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to “The Yoga Dome, it’s owners and teachers” Accessing this Site constitutes a use of the Site and an acceptance to the Terms provided herein.
1. By using the Site, you agree to these Terms of Service, without modification, and acknowledge reading them. The Yoga Dome reserves the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this Site. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes means you accept the new Terms of Service with the modifications.
2. To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service.
3. In order to use the Site, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to The Yoga Dome will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
4. You may use the Site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
5. You acknowledge that the instruction offered by The Yoga Dome is limited to that of instruction in basic yoga and fitness (the “Services”). You understand that there are risks associated with participation in any or all the Services offered by The Yoga Dome, and you freely accept these risks. You are not aware of any medical condition that would affect your ability to participate in any of the Services offered by The Yoga Dome and accept that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician regarding your participation prior to beginning the Services.
6. You acknowledge and agree that any type of recording or transmission (video, audio, still photography, streaming, social media posting, etc.) of any The Yoga Dome classes, workshops, or events by you, whether in person or online, is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of an authorized officer of The Yoga Dome, namely Ashley Michelle Blake. Any violation of this policy is grounds for exclusion from future participation in any of The Yoga Dome Services. You further agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Yoga Dome, its members, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and instructors, from and against any claims, lawsuits or other actions, and all resulting loss.
7. The Site may contain links to third-party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that The Yoga Dome is not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content or policies of third-party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation The Yoga Dome. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
8. The Yoga Dome has no responsibility or liability for the independent policies of the payment processing companies and Merchants. In addition, when you make certain purchases through our Site or its Content, you may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of a payment processing company, Merchant or us that specifically apply to your purchase. For more information regarding a Merchant and its terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s Website and click on its information links or contact the Merchant directly.
9. You release us, our affiliates, our payment processing company, and merchants from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase through or use of our Website or its Content.
Limitation of Liability/Waiver
1. You assume all risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to yourself including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, death, illness, infectious diseases, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that you may experience or incur in connection with your attendance at Yoga Seven or the Services, whether online or in person.
2. You acknowledge that The Yoga Dome and/or its affiliates takes infectious diseases such as COVID-19 very seriously and is adhering to all recommended Ontario Government guidelines. The Yoga Dome has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread; however, The Yoga Dome and/or its affiliates cannot guarantee that you will not become infected. Furthermore, you recognize that attending in-person classes, workshops, or events at The Yoga Dome could increase your risk, as well as your friends’ and family members’ risk of contracting infectious diseases such as COVID-19.
3. You hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless The Yoga Dome and/or its affiliates, its employees, agents, and representatives, from liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to participation in the Services in any medium. You understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of The Yoga Dome and/or its affiliates, its employees, agents, and representatives.
4. You agree that under no circumstances shall The Yoga Dome be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary, or any other damages arising out of your use of the site or Services. Additionally, The Yoga Dome is not liable for damages in connection with (i) the performance of the Services, (ii) any failure of performance, error, omission, denial of service, attack, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure; (iii) loss of revenue, anticipated profits, business, savings, goodwill or data; and (iv) third party theft of, destruction of, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of your information or property, regardless of our negligence, gross negligence, failure of an essential purpose and whether such liability arises in negligence, contract, tort, or any other theory of legal liability. The foregoing applies even if The Yoga Dome has been advised of the possibility of or could have foreseen the damages.
5. You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms of Service, or any use by you of the Site. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third-party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
1. By clicking “Book Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, or entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you agree to be provided with the Services by The Yoga Dome unless a separate Terms of Purchase Agreement is provided at purchase.
2. Listed prices are in Canadian Dollars.
3. Passes are non-refundable.
4. Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
5. The Yoga Dome class passes (except complimentary passes) are valid for one year from date of purchase, after which any unused classes will expire.
6. The Yoga Dome class pass packages, if available, may be shared with a friend or family member. This must be arranged with The Yoga Dome so the people sharing the pass are clearly designated.
7. Unlimited memberships, if available may not be shared with another person.
The Services purchased by you from The Yoga Dome can be cancelled. However, there may be a financial penalty for cancellation as set out below.
1. If you do not show up for a class, you will not be refunded for the missed class.
2. Workshop and event cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the start of the reserved workshop or event. If you do not attend or cancel within 24 hours of start time, you will be fully charged for the workshop and will not be able to use the credit for a future workshop.
3. Workshops, events, and trainings are non-refundable.
4. Credits will not be provided for enrollments canceled by student.
5. Please cancel if you are unable to attend a class or workshop to make your space available to others.
1. Gear to bring: mat, towel, and water bottle. If you do not have a mat, we have a limited amount of yoga mats to lend you.
2. No shoes are allowed in the yoga studio space.
3. Please turn off all cell phones before entering the yoga space.
4. Please review Studio Etiquette in advance.
1. Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, events or workshops lead by Ashley Michelle only.
2. Gift cards can be purchased in-studio.
3. Gift cards are nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash.
The Site contains intellectual property owned by The Yoga Dome including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property as well as The Yoga Dome name, logo, all designs, text, graphics, photographs, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior written consent obtained from an officer of The Yoga Dome. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Site, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the applicable laws of Canada, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
You have read this document carefully and acknowledge that you have complete knowledge and understanding of its contents.
In order to serve you better we have upgraded our booking system! Please take your time to familiarize yourself with Punchpass. We believe this system will be much easier for our valued yogis. Please reach out if you have any questions.